- Dthera Sciences to Present at the 7th Annual Liolios Gateway Conference on September 5, 2018.
"Dthera™ Sciences (DTHR), the leading digital therapeutic company focusing on the elderly, has been invited to present at the 7th Annual Liolios Gateway Conference, held September 5-6, 2018 at the Four Seasons San Francisco"
- Dthera Sciences Receives FDA Breakthrough Device Designation For Its Alzheimer's Focused Development-Stage Product "DTHR-ALZ".
"Dthera™ Sciences (OTCQB:DTHR), the leading digital therapeutic company focusing on the elderly and individuals with neurodegenerative diseases, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Device designation to the Company's development-stage product, DTHR-ALZ."
- The Fight Against Alzheimer’s: Reminiscence Therapy
"CEO Ed Cox of Dthera Sciences discusses the new ReminX product on CBS 8 morning news in San Diego.
"SAN DIEGO - Nearly six million Americans have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias, and over half of elderly Americans are estimated to be impacted by social isolation."
- Dthera Sciences Launches ReminX - The First Digital Therapeutic Consumer Health Product for Individuals with Alzheimer's Disease and Social Isolation
""The launch of ReminX represents the culmination of years and technological and scientific development. I am very proud of our team for bringing a truly breakthrough and first-of-its-kind digital therapeutic to what is probably the single largest unmet medical need of our lifetime - Alzheimer's disease," said Edward Cox, CEO of Dthera Sciences."
- Dthera Sciences Closes Private Placement Ahead of Commercial Launch
""The timing and terms of this financing provide strong affirmation by investors regarding the company's inherent value. The capital from this fundraising provides us with the necessary finances to fully commercialize the product ReminX.""
- Dthera Sciences Supported Multiple Alzheimer's Charitable Events in First Half of 2018
""At Dthera, we are dedicated to helping individuals living with Alzheimer's and dementia as well as the family members who care for them," said Edward Cox, CEO of Dthera Sciences."
- Dthera Sciences' ReminX Product Featured on San Diego News
"Dthera™ Sciences (DTHR) CEO Edward Cox and CTO David Keene appeared on KUSI News San Diego to discuss ReminX™, ahead of its imminent launch."
- Dthera Sciences Announces 2017 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
"Dthera Sciences Chief Executive Officer, Edward Cox, stated, "2017 was a meaningful year for Dthera as we advanced our digital therapeutic platform significantly in the lead up to the planned launch of our first product in 2018. Our digital platform has the potential to democratize effective practices, such as reminiscence therapy, that are currently impossible to scale, and make them more accessible to millions suffering from conditions such as social isolation and dementia."
- ReminX Dementia Paper Accepted at International Academic Conference
""I was very encouraged by the findings of our pilot study with ReminX," said Vincent Filoteo, Ph.D., Professor of Psychiatry and Chief of Neuropsychology at University of California San Diego, and lead author of the paper. "There is a great need for non-pharmacological interventions, particularly in light of the limited drug treatment options for Alzheimer's and dementia patients and the serious lack of healthcare resources that will be available to care for the rapidly increasing aging population."
- Dthera Sciences Appoints Steve R. Martin to Board of Directors
""I have watched Dthera advance its mission of developing the innovative quality of life therapies for those suffering from cognitive decline and find the combination of the life science and software industries -- both of which I have worked in throughout my career --very compelling," said Steve R. Martin"
- Digital Therapeutic Leaders Dthera Sciences' and Click Therapeutics' CEOs to act as Co-Chairs of First Ever Digital Therapeutics and Digital Medicine Summit
"CEO, Edward Cox, has been selected to co-chair the Digital Therapeutics and Digital Medicine Summit (DTxDM) alongside David Benshoof Klein, CEO of Click Therapeutics, a company developing software as prescription medical treatments."
- Dthera Sciences Approved for Trading on OTCQB® Venture Market; Provides Corporate Update
"Dthera Sciences (OTCQB:DTHR), a digital therapeutics company focused on developing innovative digital quality of life therapies for neurodegenerative diseases and oncology, announced today that its common stock has been approved for trading on the OTCQB® Venture Market."
- Digital Therapeutics Leader Dthera Sciences CEO Takes the Stage at 2017 "The Digital Health Summer Summit is a destination for healthcare professionals who want to be on the cutting-edge of the innovation taking place in the medical and pharmaceutical industry."
- Dthera Sciences Announces Results of Clinical Study of its Product ReminX
"The results of this proof-of-concept study are very promising and have the potential to help herald a new way to deliver a form of relief to patients suffering with dementia and related anxiety or depression. Our results indicate that the use of this software led to an immediate and significant decrease in anxiety and depression in our patients, which was also observed by their caregivers. These significant results, which were larger in magnitude than expected, form the basis to further investigate the neuropsychiatric mechanisms that underlie improved mood through the use of this software technology," stated Dr. Filoteo"
- Dthera Sciences Becomes a Public Company ""We are very excited to have completed the process of becoming a public company, which is a significant milestone for Dthera Sciences. To our knowledge, we are the first and only publicly-traded Digital Therapeutics company and one of the few targeting the Alzheimer's and Dementia space. We believe that we are ideally positioned to capitalize on both the rise of the Digital Therapeutics market and the expanding need to offer additional solutions in Alzheimer's care," said Edward Cox, CEO."